- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to 615-645-1549 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- Anglican 101: Sept 25 at 10am Fr. Ray continues his 10 week class that covers the beliefs and practices of Anglicanism. This class is for those who wished to become confirmed members or for the curious or for those who need a refresher. All are welcome.
- CHILDREN AND YOUTH SUNDAY SCHOOL: Sept. 25 for ages 4 through High School.
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. PATRICK: Sat., Oct. 1, 8:30am.
- 2OTH ANNIVERSARY – September 1996 the Kasch’s moved to Middle Tennessee to plant a church. You made it possible. Thanks for allowing them to serve. November will be St. Patrick’s 10th anniversary!
- ALPHA: It is not too late to join us. Great food and discussions. Click to learn more
- SPY: TBA
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Kirk Dearman CD’s available: Soothing, calming piano instrumentals and worship CD’s with vocals. See Kirk after services.
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
5:00 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:30pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:30pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)