Click for info
- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to 615-645-1549 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- ANNIVERSARY ORMMENTS: Available in the N arthex $5.
- HEALING SERVICE: Thurs., Dec. 8, 6:30pm
- SECOND SATURDAY SACKERS: Dec., 10, 10:am
- ST. PATRICK’S ANNUAL MEETING: Sun., Dec. 11, 10am (children and youth Sunday School classes WILL meet). In addition to annual reportsfrom Parish leaders, three new vestry members will be elected. Nominated are Shane Bakalyar, Steve Thompson, and Jessica Wells. Nominations from the ﬂoor will also be accepted.
- FOOD BANK REQUEST: 2nd Harvest no longer supports the backpack program for our Food Bank. Donations of small cereal boxes, wrapped treats, etc. are appreciated
- SPY: (ST. PATRICK’S YOUTH) Lunch after 11 Mass on Dec 18th.
- A PLEDGE OF THANKSGIVING: Please prayerfully consider committing to St. Patrick’s in 2017 by ﬁlling out a pledge card and returning it at any service. Extra copies are in the Narthex. These pledges will be used to plan 2017 budget.
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Kirk Dearman CD’s available: Soothing, calming piano instrumentals and worship CD’s with vocals. See Kirk after services.
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
St. Patrick's Anglican Church 2015-16 Events
Slideshow of St. Patrick's Anglican Church
Alpha Weekend 2016
5:00 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:30pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:30pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)