- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to 615-645-1549 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- ST. BENEDICTINE HOUSE OF PRAYER: Sat., Oct. 22, 9am.
- OCTOBERFEST!: Saturday Oct 29 10am-4pm. Food, drink, music, stuff for kids. Come and invite a friend.
- A PLEDGE OF THANKSGIVING: Please prayerfully consider committing to St. Patrick’s in 2017 by filling out a pledge card and returning it at any service Nov. 26 or 27. Many will receive one by mail and extras copies are in the Narthex. These pledges will be used to plan 2017 budget.
- FOOD BANK REQUEST: 2 nd Harvest no longer supports the backpack program for our Food Bank. Donations of small cereal boxes, wrapped treats, etc. are appreciated
- BISHOPS’ VISIT: Bishop Lyons will be with us Nov 13. If you wish to be confirmed, received or make a reaffirmation of faith please speak with Fr. B.E.
- ALPHA: It is not too late to join us. Great food and discussions. Click to learn more
- SPY: TBA
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Kirk Dearman CD’s available: Soothing, calming piano instrumentals and worship CD’s with vocals. See Kirk after services.
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
5:00 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:30pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:30pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)