Click for info
- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to 615-645-1549 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- SPY (ST. PATRICK’S YOUTH: Sun 1-3pm
- ARE YOU SCOTTISH? YOU CAN BE FOR ONE NIGHT! First annual Robert Burns Dinner, Sat. Feb. 4, 6pm after 5pm Mass. Enjoy authentic Scottish dishes like Neeps, Tatties, Cock-a- Leekie Soup and of course, Haggis. BYOB, non alcoholic refreshments provided. To plan for food, RSVP no later than Jan. 22: Greg Peck, 615-952- 4119 or email@example.com; or Steve Thompson, 615-478- 5287 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Kilts encouraged but not required!
- FOOD BANK REQUEST: 2nd Harvest no longer supports the backpack program for our Food Bank. Donations of small cereal boxes, wrapped treats, etc. are appreciated
- A PLEDGE OF THANKSGIVING: Please prayerfully consider committing to St. Patrick’s in 2017 by ﬁlling out a pledge card and returning it at any service. Extra copies are in the Narthex. These pledges will be used to plan 2017 budget.
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Kirk Dearman CD’s available: Soothing, calming piano instrumentals and worship CD’s with vocals. See Kirk after services.
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
St. Patrick's Anglican Church 2015-16 Events
Slideshow of St. Patrick's Anglican Church
Alpha Weekend 2016
5:00 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:30pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:30pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)