- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to 615-645-1549 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- SPY (ST. PATRICK’S YOUTH): Sun 1-3pm
- BIBLE STUDY: Wed., Feb 15, 6:30pm
- BENEDICTINE HOUSE or PRAYER: Sat, Feb. 25, 10am
- SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKE SUPPER: Feb. 28. If you can help with food, set up, clean up, please see sign ups in the Narthex.
- FPU FLEX: Financial Peace University has designed a course that can be taught during Christian Education hour. Craig Snider will offer this
course on Sunday mornings beginning March 5 at 10:00 in the Cole House. Beth and I found this class not only to be life changing but it made our strong marriage even stronger. Come learn how to be free of money worries use your freedom to serve the Lord. Jesus told us that we can’t have two Masters.
- FOOD BANK REQUEST: 2nd Harvest no longer supports the backpack program for our Food Bank. Donations of small cereal boxes, wrapped treats, etc. are appreciated
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Kirk Dearman, NEW PAINO INSTRUMENTAL CD available: This soothing, neo-classical musical offerings on “Soli Deo Gloria” are interpreted and play for God’s glory alone and are a wonderful source of inspriration, worship, peace and calm. See Kirk after Sunday services.
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
Honduras Mission Trip January 2017
St. Patrick's Anglican Church 2015-16 Events
Slideshow of St. Patrick's Anglican Church
Alpha Weekend 2016
5:00 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:30pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:30pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)