- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to 615-645-1549 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- RALLY DAY: Sun., Aug. 28 between the 9am and 11am Masses. Ministry leaders will on hand to talk about their ministries. Sign ups will be available for you to become part of St. Patrick’s many ministries. Sunday School registration forms will also be available.
- Anglican 101: August 28 at 10am Fr. Ray will begin a 10 week class that covers the beliefs and practices of Anglicanism. This class is for those who wished to become confirmed members or for the curious or for those who need a refresher. All are welcome.
- UNDERGROUND CHURCH 2.5: Our makeup session of material we did not get to cover in July with UC2 will be held Saturday September 10 at 1pm in the Cole House. Even if you didn’t come to UC2, you’re welcome to join us at 2.5!
- CHILDREN AND YOUTH SUNDAY SCHOOL: Resumes Sept. 11 for ages 4 through High School.
- HONDURAS MISSION TRIP INFORMATION MEETING: Sunday, September 11 at 10am. If
you are interested in potentially going on our Mission Trip to Honduras January
- ALPHA is Coming! Sep 21st. RU Ready? (more to follow)
- SPY: Taking a summer break..
- Bible Study: Taking a summer break..
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Fr. Ray’s and Fr. Chris’ Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Kirk Dearman CD’s available: Soothing, calming piano instrumentals and worship CD’s with vocals. See Kirk after services.
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
5:00 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:30pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:30pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)