Fr BE Palmer
August 19, 2018
Learn more about the GROW Campaign to build Phase II of our building!
- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to (615) 930-3010 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- St. Patrick’s Youth (SPY) will begin their regular meetings from 1pm-3pm this Sunday. Our focus for the Fall will be “Foundations in Christian Living”. All students in Middle and High School are encouraged to attend. In addition to teaching, we will also have opportunities for fun and service.
- Anglican 101 will meet at 10am in the Cole House. This is a great introduction to Anglicanism or a refresher for anyone interested. If you are considering being Confirmed at the next Bishop’s visitation (Nov 11) this class is a prerequisite. Love to have anyone join us!
- Adult Christian Education will begin Sept 9th, at 10am in the Cole House. This course will be on the book The Good and Beautiful God, by James Bryan Smith. Please purchase the book (You can find it here >>>) and read the introduction before the first class.
- Children and Youth Sunday School will resume Sept 9th.
- Rally Day will be August 26, between the services. The various ministries of St. Patrick’s will have information available and the leaders will be able to inform you of the opportunities for service within the church. You will also be able to register children/youth for Sunday school.
- Construction on the Great Hall will begin as soon as weather permits. We have received all needed documents to start.
- If you are new to Anglicanism, check out Fr. Chris’ video series, “Anglican Helps”. In these short 3-5 minute videos, he covers many of the common questions people ask about Anglicanism. Please email him if you have questions you’d like to see addressed in future videos. You may find the series on YouTube here >>>
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
6:03 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:03pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:03pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)