Learn more about the GROW Campaign to build Phase II of our building!
- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to (615) 930-3010 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- SPY: Meets Sundays, 1-3pm
- STATIONS OF THE CROSS: Fri., March 23, 6:03pm. In the Memorial Garden weather permitting. Otherwise, in the chapel. All Fridays in Lent.
- FINANCIAL PEACE UNIVERSITY Fr. Ray will lead a 9 week class on Thursdays at 6:00P beginning on April 26th. Nearly 5 million have taken FPU and on average they pay off $5,300 in debt and save $2,700 in the first 90 days! Following God’s principles works! Scholarships are available. Contact Fr. Ray at email@example.com
- FOOD BANK REQUEST: The Food Bank in Smyrna is no longer affiliated with 2nd Harvest Food Bank in Nashville. Donations of non perishable food items are needed.
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
6:03 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:03pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:03pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)