- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to 615-645-1549 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- HOLY DAY MASS: Tues April 25, 6:30pm, St. Mark
- BENEDICTINE HOUSE OF PRAYER: Sat. April 29, 9am
- FOOD BANK REQUEST: We are no longer affiliated with 2nd Harvest Food Bank in Nashville. Donations of non perishable food items are needed
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Kirk Dearman, NEW PAINO INSTRUMENTAL CD available: This soothing, neo-classical musical offerings on “Soli Deo Gloria” are interpreted and play for God’s glory alone and are a wonderful source of inspriration, worship, peace and calm. See Kirk after Sunday services.
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
5:00 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:30pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:30pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)