- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to 615-645-1549 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- SPY (ST. PATRICK’S YOUTH): No meeting March 24. Resumes on April 2.
- STATIONS OF THE CROSS: Every Friday in Lent, 6:30pm, beginning March 3
in Memorial Garden, weather permitting.
- WEEKLY WOMENS’S BIBLE STUDY: Begins Tues, April 4, 9:30am, Cole House. We will be using the “Armor of God” by Priscilla Shirer. Contact Beth Bryant, email@example.com for more info or to sign up.
- BIBLE STUDY: Wed., March 29, 6:30pm, Cole House
- HOLY SATURDAY SPIT AND POLISH 8am. Please join the Altar Guild in doing a deep clean in the chapel to prepare it for Easter.
- FOOD BANK REQUEST: We are no longer affiliated with 2nd Harvest Food
Bank in Nashville. Donations of non perishable food items are needed
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Kirk Dearman, NEW PAINO INSTRUMENTAL CD available: This soothing, neo-classical musical offerings on “Soli Deo Gloria” are interpreted and play for God’s glory alone and are a wonderful source of inspriration, worship, peace and calm. See Kirk after Sunday services.
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
St. Patrick's Anglican Church 2015-16 Events
Slideshow of St. Patrick's Anglican Church
Alpha Weekend 2016
5:00 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:30pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:30pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)