Learn more about the GROW Campaign to build Phase II of our building!
- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to (615) 930-3010 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- SPY: Meets Sundays, 1-3pm
- ANGLICAN 101: Fr. Chris is teaching a ten-week series on the beliefs and practices of Anglicanism. This is for those new to Anglicanism, those who would like a refresher, and those who seek to be confirmed. It is held in the Nave from 10-10:45.
- CHOIR RECRUITING NEW MEMBERS: If you love to sing and can read music, we would love for you to join us. Rehearsals will begin Wed., Sept. 6, 6:45pm. Speak with Kirk for information.
- FOOD BANK REQUEST: We are no longer affiliated with 2nd Harvest Food Bank in Nashville. Donations of non perishable food items are needed
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Kirk Dearman, NEW PIANO INSTRUMENTAL CD available: This soothing, neo-classical musical offerings on “Soli Deo Gloria” are interpreted and play for God’s glory alone and are a wonderful source of inspriration, worship, peace and calm. See Kirk after Sunday services.
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
6:03 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:03pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:03pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)