- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to 615-645-1549 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- BROTHERHOOD OF ST. PATRICK: Sat., July 1, 8:30am , Cole House.
- SPY MISSION TRIP, DAHLONEGA, GA: SPY will be venturing out on its ﬁrst mission trip this summer (July 14—17) to assist in the repair of homes of the elderly in Dahlonega, GA. We have about 12 signed up. Please pray for the trip and if you would like to support, please drop a check in the plates with “SPY Mission” on the memo line.
- ARCHBISHOP VIST: Archbishop Foley Beach will be at St. Patrick’s August 13th at 9 & 11am. Speak with one of the priests if you wish to be confirmed, received or reaffirm your faith.
- ANGLICAN 101: Sundays, 10am. Cole House. Fr. Ray Teaching
- FOOD BANK REQUEST: We are no longer affiliated with 2nd Harvest Food Bank in Nashville. Donations of non perishable food items are needed
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Kirk Dearman, NEW PIANO INSTRUMENTAL CD available: This soothing, neo-classical musical offerings on “Soli Deo Gloria” are interpreted and play for God’s glory alone and are a wonderful source of inspriration, worship, peace and calm. See Kirk after Sunday services.
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
6:03 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:30pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:30pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)