- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to 615-645-1549 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- HOLY DAY MASS: Wed, May 25, 6:30pm, The Ascension
- BENEDICTINE HOUSE OF PRAYER: Sat., May 27, 9am
- REQUIEM MASS: Sat, May 27, 5pm. Give names of departed to a priest
- FELLOWSHIP NIGHT: JUNE 3 6PM The Adult Sunday school class will be hosting a fellowship night on June 3rd following the 5pm Mass. Everyone is invited. We’ll have hamburgers and hotdogs and great conversation!
- ANGLICAN 101: Sun, June 11, 10am. Cole House. Fr. Ray Teaching
- SPY MISSION TRIP, DAHLONEGA, GA: SPY will be venturing out on its ﬁrst mission trip this summer (July 14—17) to assist in the repair of homes of the elderly in Dahlonega, GA. We have about 12 signed up. Please pray for the trip and if you would like to support, please drop a check in the plates with “SPY Mission” on the memo line.
- VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL 2017: June 12 to 16, 9:30 to Noon. Adult and youth volunteers needed.
- FOOD BANK REQUEST: We are no longer affiliated with 2nd Harvest Food Bank in Nashville. Donations of non perishable food items are needed
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Kirk Dearman, NEW PIANO INSTRUMENTAL CD available: This soothing, neo-classical musical offerings on “Soli Deo Gloria” are interpreted and play for God’s glory alone and are a wonderful source of inspriration, worship, peace and calm. See Kirk after Sunday services.
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
5:00 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:30pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:30pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)