Learn more about the GROW Campaign to build Phase II of our building!
- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to (615) 930-3010 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- SPY: Meets Sundays, 1-3pm
- STATIONS OF THE CROSS: Fri., March 9, 6:03pm. In the Memorial Garden weather permitting. Otherwise, in the chapel. All Fridays in Lent.
- FOOD BANK REQUEST: We are no longer affiliated with 2nd Harvest Food Bank in Nashville. Donations of non perishable food items are needed
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
- Kirk Dearman, NEW PIANO INSTRUMENTAL CD available: “Awaken” is full of beautiful, timeless melodies; perfect antidote for stress. Also perfect background music for prayer/meditation, quiet conversation, dinner or driving. See Kirk after services for details.
- Click on this link to to sign up for the Anglican Diocese of the South newsletter.
6:03 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:03pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:03pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)