Learn more about the GROW Campaign to build Phase II of our building!
- Get Connected: If you are a visitor text “welcome” to (615) 930-3010 and if you would like to stay in contact text “loop” to the same number.
- WEDNESDAY MASS:June 20, 6:03pm.
- ANGLICAN 101: Starts July 15 during Sunday school. This is an introduction to the doctrines, belies and practices of the Anglican Church. It also serves to prepare folks for Confirmation.
- FOOD BANK REQUEST: The Food Bank in Smyrna is no longer affiliated with 2nd Harvest Food Bank in Nashville. Donations of non perishable food items are needed.
- Join us on Facebook: St. Patrick’s has a page where we can post important parish news and thoughts that edify. “St. Patrick’s Anglican Church”
- Clergy Blogs: frkasch.com and chrisfindley.com
6:03 pm – Evening Prayer and Spoken Mass (Quiet – Rite 1)
9:00 am – Family Mass with Children’s Sermon (Joyful – Rite 2)
11:00 am – Holy Communion (1928 BCP)
1st Wed – 6:03pm – Spoken Mass With Unction (Healing – 1928 BCP)
Holy Days 6:03pm – Spoken Mass (Connecting – 1928 BCP)